Wakeboarding is an adrenaline water sport where you are pulled by a rope on a water lift. The Sliders wakeboard park is built on one of the El Gouna lagoons and boasts with great conditions for learning wakeboarding. Here you will find a large clockwise and counterclockwise five-column lift with different obstacles for more advanced riders.
However, for complete beginners, it’s recommended to start with a small double lift , which is also available. Wakeboarding is a great preparation for kiting, because thanks to it you can already work with the board and you can only focus on your kite.
- we’ll meet at Sliders cable park (don’t forget your swimsuit, board shorts)
- we’ll select the appropriate equipment in the rental shop
- on land, we’ll explain how wakeboarding works and try out the right posture on the board
- we’ll try the first starts on a double-lift
- after mastering the ride on a small lift, we will move onto the larger lift
- we’ll help you get started
- we’ll explain everything individually to you
- 26 € / 2 hours
- 37 € / all day
- 105 € / 3 days
- 175 € /6 days
- 35 € / 1 hour