Our kite school Kite El Gouna is part of the Red Sea Zone kite station. The station and Kite El Gouna school are open 365 days a year. We are located next to the beautiful Marina and just a few minutes to downtown El Gouna. The air temperature rarely ever drops below 25 degrees and the annual wind statistics exceed 70% of days with wind.
You will fall in love to everyday sunny days, crystal blue sea, shallow water and constant wind.
Spot Kite El Gouna offers a unique kiteboarding location with flat, shallow water and stable wind conditions. It’s easy to stand up in the deepest parts of the lagoon, and if you still run into trouble, there’s always a boat ready to go. Kite El Gouna is the safest place for water sport kitesurfing and kitesurfing lessons for beginners thanks to the shallow water and wind direction.
At the entrance to the beach there is a place for kite preparation, the beach itself is very large, so there is plenty of space for launching and landing. Our spot also has the great advantage of still not being as crowded as others, so even beginners can feel safe. The station offers complete facilities for kiters and families.
Here you can find:
- a large chill zone with deck chairs and hammocks
- a restaurant with many tables both in the shade and in the sun (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- a reception, which is part of a small kite shop where you can find everything from sunscreen to kite equipment
- lockers for storing your valuables and changing rooms
- toilets and outdoor showers with cold or hot water
- children’s playground
- beach volleyball court
- a place for inflating kites
- kite repair shop